Crazy Things you may have never known about Nigeria
There are crazy and some funny facts i taught you should know about Nigeria
Yea i know you would be wondering what kind of stuff you didn’t know about Nigeria or Cray Stuffs. That why i came up with this post
Tho some of the facts might already be known by you, but trust me you might find some extremely funny and also Crazy,
So i guess this is where i start my countdown.
Guess you didn’t know
- The most said phrase in Nigeria is “How far ?”
(guess you also guilty of that 😀)
- Nigeria is the only country with a missing president
(President Buhari knows better)
- 78% of Internet fraud in Nigeria is Originated from Lagos
(Generally known as Yahoo Yahoo :D)
- Igbo-Ora a town in Oyo State Nigeria recorded the highest numbers of twins in the World
( i’m sure you never knew that)
- Nigeria Hosts to the world’s best parties
(That shouldn’t sound strange to you)
- Nigerian Nollywood would rate 2nd in the world if it maintains it pace
(Producing between 1000 to 2500 films annually)
- Nigeria rates Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria has a population of 162.5 million people, representing 2.35% of the world’s population.
(This means that essentially 1 out of every 43 people on the planet is a Nigerian!)
- Nigeria has the highest number of musicians in the world.
(But many never blow :D, check well you Neighbor is a musician :P)
- Nigeria has the longest bridge in Africa (3rd Mainland Bridge)
(You should know this)
- There’s a place called Sabo in every state in Nigeria.
(Yes you didn’t know that, so go find yours )
- A dollar was 90 kobo at the beginning of Babangida’s term in 1985.
(You can check the current price now 🙁 )
- You can find one Nigerian in every 5 Africans.
(Nigerians travel anyhow)
- Nigerians can boast of having the Sexiest Accent In The World according to CNN
(you can record your voice and hear it to confirm :P)
- Nigeria has the highest paid Government legislators in the world.
(Abi I Lie)
- In Nigeria, brand new cars were once sold for as low as N2000, in 1975
(but now you go add plenty Zero)
- Nigeria has the highest number of police officers in Africa.
- A man was recently sentenced to death by hanging for stealing a car
radio, while Cecilia Ibru was sentenced to 6 months for moving 150
(Go and steal maggi in Boundary market, your name will enter here :D)
- An average Igbo man always sees Business in Everything 😀
(that’s me :P)
- The cost of living in Abuja, is more expensive than the cost of living
(i can relate to that)
- Nigeria has more English Speakers than United Kingdom
(Funny but true)
Those are some facts…
Kindly share and comment
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Traditional wedding or the White wedding? Which is more important
Some people Wed in church and go back home to a traditional wedding. What’s the need of wedding traditionally and also performing the White wedding? These two are traditional weddings. But before I go on, I’d like to define the word wedding. Wedding is a marriage…
Why it’s Called Okrika? And Why that Smell??
Today I will be discussing about what brought you to this post “Okrika” yes fairly used or Second hand clothes, Akube, some also abbreviate it as “OK” This names are all known well to us Nigerians. We also know them as Bend down select, Where…