There are crazy and some funny facts i taught you should know about Nigeria
Yea i know you would be wondering what kind of stuff you didn’t know about Nigeria or Cray Stuffs. That why i came up with this post
Tho some of the facts might already be known by you, but trust me you might find some extremely funny and also Crazy,
So i guess this is where i start my countdown.
Guess you didn’t know
- The most said phrase in Nigeria is “How far ?”
(guess you also guilty of that 😀)
- Nigeria is the only country with a missing president
(President Buhari knows better)
- 78% of Internet fraud in Nigeria is Originated from Lagos
(Generally known as Yahoo Yahoo :D)
- Igbo-Ora a town in Oyo State Nigeria recorded the highest numbers of twins in the World
( i’m sure you never knew that)
- Nigeria Hosts to the world’s best parties
(That shouldn’t sound strange to you)
- Nigerian Nollywood would rate 2nd in the world if it maintains it pace
(Producing between 1000 to 2500 films annually)
- Nigeria rates Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria has a population of 162.5 million people, representing 2.35% of the world’s population.
(This means that essentially 1 out of every 43 people on the planet is a Nigerian!)
- Nigeria has the highest number of musicians in the world.
(But many never blow :D, check well you Neighbor is a musician :P)
- Nigeria has the longest bridge in Africa (3rd Mainland Bridge)
(You should know this)
- There’s a place called Sabo in every state in Nigeria.
(Yes you didn’t know that, so go find yours )
- A dollar was 90 kobo at the beginning of Babangida’s term in 1985.
(You can check the current price now 🙁 )
- You can find one Nigerian in every 5 Africans.
(Nigerians travel anyhow)
- Nigerians can boast of having the Sexiest Accent In The World according to CNN
(you can record your voice and hear it to confirm :P)
- Nigeria has the highest paid Government legislators in the world.
(Abi I Lie)
- In Nigeria, brand new cars were once sold for as low as N2000, in 1975
(but now you go add plenty Zero)
- Nigeria has the highest number of police officers in Africa.
- A man was recently sentenced to death by hanging for stealing a car
radio, while Cecilia Ibru was sentenced to 6 months for moving 150
(Go and steal maggi in Boundary market, your name will enter here :D)
- An average Igbo man always sees Business in Everything 😀
(that’s me :P)
- The cost of living in Abuja, is more expensive than the cost of living
(i can relate to that)
- Nigeria has more English Speakers than United Kingdom
(Funny but true)
Those are some facts…
Kindly share and comment