What do you know about you health? DO you think you know enough knowledge about your body, If you think so then this article is for you
I decided to take my time today to make out this article gathering some fun but true facts about your health and body so obviously some might sound familiar to you and some others might seem funny, but they are all proven facts you should take note of.
Here i go..
- Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health. That doesn’t give an excuse to convert your fart to Air freshener and turn it to a weapon of destruction.
- Breathing 100% oxygen, instead of the 21% in our atmosphere, is generally bad, and sometimes toxic.
- “Rhinorrhea” is the medical condition otherwise known as a”runny nose.” Guess you never knew that.
- Six-pack abs indicates nothing about your strength, your flexibility, your stamina, your speed, or your overall level of health. Mr Six Packs you hear :P.
- Violent dreams may be an early sign of brain disorders down the line, including Parkinson’s disease and dementia.
- Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person’s life expectancy. Yes 3 years, so do your maths. Always stand to live long 😀
- Over 30% of cancer could be prevented by avoiding tobacco and alcohol, having a healthy diet and physical activity. Yea i didn’t mention Weed, don’t be too fast, Sister yes you! Shisha follow sef.
- Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy. I’m guessing i won’t live long because i’m guilty of this. I’m scared
- A Father’s Diet Before Conception Plays a Crucial Role in a Child’s Health. So all the men that put it all on you lady, this is for you
- On average, people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
- Americans consume 12.5 teaspoons more sugar each day.
- 8.5% of adults worldwide currently have diabetes. That’s almost twice as much as it was in 1980. So tell yourself the truth on time 😀
- Eating too much meat can accelerate your body’s biological age. Madam give me 400 Naira meat and 150 Rice
- Working past age 65 is linked to longer life, a study found. So keep working 😀
A study found that right-handed individuals have better oral hygiene and the lower incidence of caries because of their better manual dexterity and brush efficiency. Sister Lefty :D.
- Drinking very hot beverages increases your risk of developing cancer. For the hot tea lovers
- The common cold is caused by over 200 different viruses. That’s crazy but true
- People who read books live an average of almost 2 years longer than those who do not read at all, a Yale research found. Read oo
- Road traffic accidents kill more people around the world than malaria. Drive carefully bro
- You can burn 20% more fat by exercising in the morning on an empty stomach. For my slim tea girls
An estimated of 150,000 people die in the UK every year because too few people can give first aid. First Aid oo